Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ramble and Whine or Just Paint...


I haven't posted anything in a while. I haven't really worked on anything new in a quite a while either. I am thinking about a new piece, another "Wonderland" (probably my last of that subject) but I haven't even gotten the paints out to start it.

I haven't painted anything all winter (which is finally over). In California, I painted almost everyday, outside on my balcony. Here in Missouri, that's not possible. I don't want to sound all hippie dippy but I need sunshine. I am not sure if I get seasonal depression or what, I just don't feel very creative. I draw a little. Just to practice, but nothing comes out. Of course, now that it is Spring, if I don't produce I will need a new excuse.

I did do a drawing for my brother, something he was or is writing. A boy and his dog tale. Just a sketch...

I did do "Requiem in Green"... I forgot about that one. I have a second in that style(that I haven't finished) so I haven't been totally dry. I should get off the computer and paint...

No comments:

Post a Comment