Sunday, March 20, 2011

So it's March, Spring is trying to come. I haven't kept up with this blog or any painting in a long time. Since my last posting...I nearly died. Dramatic enough? It's true, I was in the hospital blah blah blah...but I DIDN'T die. And for a while I was in poor me mode, which is never a good color, purple suits me better.
I decided I need to refocus my life back to what matters, most importantly my ART.

So here is the beginning of Cheshire Cat. I decided that would be a good place to start. I have spoke of "Wonderland" Inspiration before. This one has been in my head for a while, it's time to put it on canvas. And while I work on it, I can start planning my next piece, getting a portfolio of work I am proud of and not ashamed to show anyone, I need to get a gallery show and join the local Art fairs. And start going to the gym but thats another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment