Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Finding Need more time to Paint

Haven't updated in a while. Been doing Art Walk on Third Thursdays. It is getting easier to do, though it still makes me very nervous. I started last month bringing a painting to work on, it helped having something to do instead of sit there like it was a flea market. I've gotten most of my paintings now in Prints. Not everyone can have a giant Cheshire Cat in their house but a nice reasonably priced small one...





Also had a great gig for the Scy Fy Channel doing some concept Art sketches. It's for the development stage of a reality show they are working on. My stuff will only be seen by the designers and executives to help everyone have the same vision. I'll post the sketches and describe them in my next post.

I also started a FaceBook fan page...
https://www.facebook.com/TravisEliPaintings
Like me and tell friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment